Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another Year!

As the 20th of this month marked the 6th year that I received that scary phone call from my doctor saying that my HIV test had came back positive, I sit and look back at all that has happened since...

Since Tuesday January 20th 2004 I have went from being 100% uneducated about HIV to being fully educated and even being able to educate others. I look at all the things that I have done since that night and I must say so myself that I have done alot of great things! I have worked wonderful jobs, traveled across the world and touched many lives by educating others on the importance of this virus.
I have had a beautiful son of whom is not HIV positive, I was blessed with the love of my life and have a beautiful relationship with him. I have a great relationship with my family who is very supportive of every thing that I do.
I have friends who have woken up and realized that HIV is not a game and can happen to anyone.
I must say that I have no regrets as I look back at my life from six years ago until now! I also know that I have a million other things that I want to achieve and see happen in the future!
I so love my life!

Get Tested and Know your status!

No comments:

Post a Comment